- Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested
- Kills 99.9% of Germs*
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
Two truths: Your baby wants to touch everything and everyone wants to touch your baby. It's a beautiful thing. Except for the germs. Hand sanitizing wipes to the rescue! Ours are alcohol-free, moisture and protect. So little hands are free to explore, and big hands are free to pinch a chubby new cheek. Or two.
*Kills 99.9% of common, harmful germs.
- Take wipe and rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands. Wet hands thoroughly with wipe.
- Rub hands together briskly to dry without wiping
- Dispose of wipe
- Do not flush
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store in a cool dry place
Please recycle we do!
Never tested on animals